20 Years Old Making $1000+ /day

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, February 21, 2012



JonathanVolk's Avatar
$20,000 - $49,999 Monthly
Since I was a young kid (some would still say I am but I'll leave that for you to decide), I have always been the kid to find a business model in everything. Perhaps one of my youngest successes was in 7th grade. I would buy candy in bulk from Sam's club and sell it for a measly $0.50 to my fellow class mates. After just a few months, I had made over $400 in mostly $1 dollar bills. It got to the point that I was called into the office and asked to stop. And that was my first lesson in being shut out by the competition. :2guns:

It was roughly around age 11 that I began to learn to code websites. I've been doing it since.

It was then in 2004 that my Dad had called me into his office and stated he was interested in starting another business, web hosting. This was my first venture into making actual money online.

While attempting to get a successful hosting business up, my Dad invested tens of thousands of dollars in learning SEO and other techniques. As an example, one conference with Brad Fallon and a few select others cost $10,000 for two days.

It really was this foundation that enabled me to reach the level that I have reached currently.

After moving on from the hosting business, I had learned quite a bit about SEO and affiliate marketing.

Early in 2007, I really decided to get serious about affiliate marketing. I had been running some adsense websites and such for a while and had made up to $250/day during the peak of my adsense days.

The adsense income was very inconsistent and the profit margins were very very slim.

As I began to apply my techniques to affiliate marketing, I began to learn how much potential affiliate marketing had. I researched everything I could about affiliate marketing through forums and such.

Month after month, I tested more and more. It was in march, 2007 that I got to leave my part time job and work as an affiliate marketer full time. This Full time promotion allowed me to pour countless hours into affiliate marketing... not because I needed to make money, but because I loved it.

Because of some very helpful contacts and striving to learn each day, I have been able to reach a level of income as high as $1100 dollars or more per day. Granted not every day is over $1000, most days get very close or over.

So what are my secrets? I once read a quote from the owner of Godaddy. He was talking about how he watches all his numbers (sales) closely. He said, "All things that are watched will naturally increase." And I find this very true with affiliate marketing.

Watch each and every number, use tracking, and above all else, dont give up. 

Regardless of whether I win this competition or not, I hope that this can at least inspire you to strive to be successful at affiliate marketing!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment